Subject: [amos-list] Amos Quirks Home-page
From: "Scooter D. Matott sXe" <[email-masked]>
To: Amos List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:01:58 -0500 (CDT)

From: "Scooter D. Matott sXe" <[email-masked]>

Hey everybody,
My recent adventures with Sam Raw have inspired me to start up a web page
dedicated to Amos' Quirks, I'd like it to keep track of all those funny,
un- or poorly documented Amos features which have caused so many
head aches over the years.
the site is at:

http://greycity.cs.uchicago.edu/amos/index.html

the html is pretty primitive, I wrote it all in vi as a 'learning
exercise', which means it was an exercise in frustration, but alas....

Anyway, I only posted two quirks, the two I recall off the top of my head,
sooo....

	If you all know of any Amos 'quirks' send'em this way!!

BTW:
	For the quirk pages I just snipped from my old emails, I hope this
doesn't pee anybody off, I just figured, rather than pretend like I know
anything, why not take the info straight from the horses mouth??   Anyway,
I will set-up a contributors page to list all of you... 

	Thanks,
	      Scott Matott sXe
	      Chicago, Il USA

Pac Man Defense

A takeover defense pattern named after the video game. The original
takeover target attempts to swallow (takeover) the original bidder. 

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Having difficulty getting "in synch" with list members? 
http://www.onelist.com
Try ONElist's Shared Calendar to organize events, meetings and more!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html